HOW TO SUBMIT A GUEST POST:
Complete the form below letting us know you are interested in guest posting at Blogs by Christian Women. Once we review your request, we will email you with more details. If you are unable to view the form, you may access the form online here.
BE SUPPORTIVE OF BCWWe would love for you to follow Blogs by Christian Women via Bloglovin, email,Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or your favorite RSS reader.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SUBMIT THE FORM
Due to the number of individuals interested in guest posting for BCW, it takes a while to review the list and contact you. As we have slots open, you will receive an email from us asking you to submit your guest post submission within a few weeks. After we receive your submission, you will be notified of the date your post will be published.
- Your post should be within the spirit of BCW
- Submit an original post, ideally between 300-1000 words
- Use short paragraphs
- Any photos included should be your own images and if not please site your source
- Include a brief bio that includes your blog’s name and a link to your blog and any social media sites that readers can connect with you
- A photo of you and your blog logo/button
- Blogs by Christian Women does NOT offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
- Post that appear only to be promoting a product or you personally will not be published.
We will promote your guest post via Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. While it’s is not necessary, we do encourage you to post a short teaser on your own blog and to share via your social media outlets to let your readers know that you are being featured at BCW.
On the day your guest post is published, we encourage you to come and check for comments. Doing this helps keeps readers engaged.